AUTO-VOX T9 OEM Look Rear View Mirror Backup Camera

The First 9.35 inch Stream Media Full Touch Screen Rear View Mirror Camera with OEM Look. 1080P Backup Camera for Car, Truck, Van

Rating:
100% of 100
$199.99

-
+

Free US Shipping

7-Day Return Guarantee

12-Month Warranty

Overview Specifications Comparison Chart FAQ Questions Reviews Download

AUTO-VOX T9

SPECIFICATIONS

• Display Screen: 9.35 inches, resolution 1280*320
  • Resolution: 1920x1080 @25fps
  • White Balance: Auto
  • Exposure: Auto
  • Video Signal: AHD
  • Lens: 6G
  • Horizontal Angle: 115°
  • Vertical Angle: 61°
  • Minimal Illumination: 0.1Lux
  • GPS: Support (not included, need to buy separately)
  • Storage: 8-64GB MicroSD (FAT 32) card Class 10 and above required (not included, need to buy separately)

COMPARISON CHART

占位
  $199.99 $139.99 $154.99 $299.99 $259.99
  T9 T2 T1400U V5Pro T9Pro
Wireless - - -
OEM Style
Mirror Size 9.35" 4.3" 4.3" 9.35" 9.35"
Image Quality 1080P 480P 480P 1080P 1080P
View Angle 170 170 90 145+150 110
Recording Function YES NO NO Yes Yes
Power Mode Connect to fuse box directly Reverse Lamp Car charger Connect to fuse box directly Connect to fuse box directly
Control Method Touch Display directly Display directly Touch Touch

FAQ

Q: Is the plastic bracket to hide the cords included?

A: There is no cover for the short wire from the mirror / TV Display to the headliner.

Q: Will this fit a 2014 bmw 228i?

A: The Rear Mirror display is intended to replace the existing windshield mounted mounted mirror using the original attachment piece glued to the windshield

Q: Can this be used as a full time rear view camera?

A: The Auto-Vox T-9 is a full time rear view mirror TV display. Excellent visual display. I installed it in a small motor home that has small windows in the two rear doors and gave a very limited view. With the camera mounted on the exterior adjacent to the license plate about 3' above the road I now have an unobstructed view of traffic behind me. It angles down slightly and adds guide lines when in reverse.

Q: What kind of GPS antenna is recommended for this product?

A: When I checked with Auto-Vox following the purchase of my T-9 system the response was that their GPS is no longer marketed in the US. They did not offer suggestions for an alternate that would mate to the T-9 system.

Q: With the gps antenna is that just a tracker or is it something you can plug an address in and get directions? how exactly does that work?

A: I think it only gives speed and direction. it may give a location of a recording.

QUESTIONS

Do You Have Any Question?
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:AUTO-VOX T9 OEM Look Rear View Mirror Backup Camera
Your Rating

DOWNLOAD

Can't solve it?